Due to the high volume of orders that we and our supplier are receiving there are some delays in delivery, and it is taking longer to get news on the availability of some lines. We are still chasing your back orders and will email you has soon as we have any news. So we ask that you bear with us at this difficult time.
All SPAL modules are GUARANTEED free from defects FOR 36 MONTHS. Furthermore, for all VLL products, the 36-month warranty also covers normal wear and tear of the product components.
Validity of the Warranty remains subject to the following conditions:
- WARRANTY expires 36 months after the shipment date from SPAL Automotive.
- The main label on the product (with indication Q.C. - Quality Control) must remain stuck to validate the warranty (the WO number - Work Order of production - is a SPAL internal increasing number which allows SPAL to trace the production lot details);
- Warranty is valid for production defects only; defects and/or malfunctions caused by incorrect application or damage during transit and handling are not included;
- Warranty is not valid for malfunctions caused by normal wear and tear of the unit. Only VLL products are covered by a warranty extension depending on specific conditions;
- The product must be powered with a nominal voltage that is ±10% of the recommended voltage (12 or 24 Volt DC) with a residual RIPPLE value lower than 1,0%;
- Operating temperature in working conditions must range between -20°C (-4°F) and +80°C (+176°F) if not otherwise specified
- The SPAL products are validated according to internal vibrations test procedures. Those test procedures are derived from the most severe test requirements from all SPAL markets and applications. For further information and for any request about different vibrations profiles, please contact directly SPAL Automotive.
- The product must not be disassembled, modified or anyhow manipulated;
- SPAL Automotive reserves the right to inspect the part prior to accepting a warranty claim
- For claims which fall under the general warranty conditions, SPAL Automotive will issue a credit note for the corresponding value of the part; no other costs will be accepted.
Note: A specific validation from SPAL Automotive is required to maintain the 36‐month warranty in working conditions whose values exceed the range indicated in points 5, 6 and 7.
Products described as suitable for original manufacturers on this site are SPAL branded replacement parts and are not manufactured by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). Original Manufacturer’s names, part numbers and descriptions are quoted for reference purposes only and are not intended to indicate or suggest that our replacement parts are made by the OEM. All SPAL products sold on this website are genuine SPAL Automotive products manufactured in Italy.